Tax Preparation & Advice
Tax Preparation and Advice includes comprehensive business and personal tax benefits for small businesses including Free tax return preparation and unlimited, toll-free, tax related advice during normal business hours. Additionally, small businesses will have access to most commonly used tax related services free of charge or at a significantly discounted rate.
Small Business Tax Related Benefits:
- Unlimited advice for personal and business matters on federal taxation via toll-free phone call/fax/e-mail (no time or frequency limitations).
- Free tax return preparation (includes 1040EZ, 1040A, and 1040)*
- Deep discounts on numerous tax schedules
- IRS audit assistance
- Tax professionals will review any notice or letter issued by the IRS and provide advice on how to understand and solve the matter.
- Members also have access to a web-based IRS audit tutorial, as well as an IRS notification tutorial.
- IRS notification assistance
- Tax planning
- Review of prior year's tax return
- Member portal with:
- tax tips
- tax law changes
- tax organization area
- IRS audit area
- IRS notification area
- Online advice
All tax and financial assistance is provided by tax attorneys, financial analysts, CPA's, former auditors and/or Enrolled Agents certified by the IRS. Additionally, all tax and financial advice is backed by a $1 million liability policy.
Professionals will also review the prior year's tax return.
* Limit one per member