Technical Services Benefits
We have the unique ability to service home, home office and small business users nationwide - in most cases with same day service. Our standardized national pricing allows members to quickly and efficiently place a service request without waiting for a bid through an online marketplace or having to deal with an inexperienced technician from a local retail operation.
From virus removal on a consumer PC to a complex, multi-location VoIP conversion, we have the experience and the network of technicians to support any size project.
Our Technical Solutions Program includes the following benefit components:
SECURE REMOTE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
All members receive one FREE hour of Remote Technical Support.
Our remote services technicians can perform a wide variety of tasks to meet your computing needs. Through a secure remote connection to your computer, or over the phone, our technicians can assist you with the following:
- Spyware Removal.
- Virus Removal.
- Internet Connection Troubleshooting & Repair.
- Wireless Network Repair.
- Computer Maintenance & Repair.
- Adjust system settings for the fastest and smoothest performance
- Apply security updates and patches for your operating system
- Identify and troubleshoot problems with your hardware
- Software Installation, Troubleshooting & Repair.
- (i.e., Excel, FrontPage, Outlook, Photoshop, Quick Books, etc.)
- Peripheral Installation and Configuration.
- (i.e., camera, printer, mp3 player, etc.)
- Network Security Check.
- Locate and remove file sharing programs
- Ensure proper encryption and SSID are enabled
- Verify that your firewall is configured correctly
- General Security Check.
- Check your antivirus software to be sure it is working and up to date
- Check your instant messaging settings for common security mistakes
- Search popular web sites like for your personal information
- Offer suggestions to keep you and your family safe online
Even if you're not sure what is wrong with your computer, our trained technicians will be able to create a secure connection to your machine and fix it. Our members are entitled to one hour of free remote technical support each month. After the hour of free service, members will continue to save up to 60% off the usual and customary rate charged by competitors offering similar services.
ON-SITE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
All members receive a discount of up to 60% on all On-Site Technical Support.
We've built a national network of over 4,000 certified technicians that can be dispatched through our state of the art, web-based, management system, to any zip code in the United States.
Our state-of-the-art, automated dispatch management system allows our members to create service requests 24x7, 365 days a year. Once your account is established, your location(s) can be added all at once or as you require service. From that point forward, you never have to enter location details again and submitting a service request can take as little as 30 seconds.
As soon as you request service, our dispatch system automatically routes your request to the appropriate technician located in your zip code, with the appropriate skill set required to service your needs.
Typical services included in our service plans are:
Certified Hardware Diagnostics & Repair
- Diagnosis of problem with onsite technician
- Repair existing hardware when possible
- Hard Drive, Memory, Network Card, Sound Card, Video Card, CD-ROM Drive, Backup Device, Power Supply, Cooling Fans, etc.
- Advise of new hardware purchases if necessary
Certified Hardware Cleaning
- Remove dust from inside of computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse
- Clean outside surfaces
- Secure internal and external cables
Certified Software Updates & Optimization
- Install operating system updates and security patches
- Update virus definitions and scan for viruses
- Update spyware definitions and scan for adware, malware or spyware
- Optimize system configuration for maximum performance
- Remove device conflicts and system lags
Certified User Support
- Assist users with computer related problems
- Answer employee questions about current systems
- Provide training on new equipment or software
All members receive 5 GB of data backup FREE.
Never lose work files or other critical documents using our secure data backup service. Your membership includes 5 GB of data backup at no additional cost.
Whether its word documents, mp3s, photos, contact files, business inventory, or taxes, most people manage their personal and professional lives electronically. Backing up your data with our remote, offsite, backup service, you ensure your electronic life will be intact when disaster strikes.
Our Data Backup Services Include:
- 256 Bit AES Encryption
- Maximum compression to conserve storage & bandwidth
- Redundant storage across two data centers
- Works with multiple computers or laptops
- 24/7 file recovery
KEYLOGGING DEFENSE SYSTEM™
All members receive FREE Keylogging Defense System software.
- Our Keylogging Defense System™ helps to proactively prevent online identity theft by encrypting every keystroke at the keyboard level and then reroutes those encrypted keystrokes directly to your browser. Our Keylogging Defense System bypasses the multiple communication areas that are normally vulnerable to keylogging attacks that could compromise your vital information.
- Our defense system has a built in self monitoring capability that prevents it from being bypassed by other software. If our system is tampered with in any way, it will warn the user of the breach.
Key Features of Keylogging Defense System™
- Protects against new and existing Keyloggers
- Encrypts keystrokes between the keyboard and the browser
- Encrypted keystrokes sent via a separate path that is invisible to Keyloggers
- Toolbar plug-in for IE6, IE7 and Firefox
- Monitors system so that it cannot be subverted
- Small memory footprint
- Does not require any spyware database updates
- CryptoColor® technology shows you that you are protected while you browse
- Automatically turns on when browser is launched
Your defense system will automatically turn on every time you open up a browser. Our CryptoColor® technology let's the user know that your system is protected by turning each field you type in, green. This provides strong visual feedback to the user that they are operating in a secure environment and their keystrokes are secure.
All members receive FREE Firewall Protection software.
- You can never have too much protection when it comes to securing your computer! Our Personal Firewall™ feature compliments any existing firewalls on your computer and adds another layer of protection.
- Our Personal Firewall software is the best protection against malicious activities. Our software automatically blocks intrusions and hostile attacks.
- Personal Firewall examines all the network traffic arriving at your computer, and asks these questions:
- Where did the traffic come from and what port is it addressed to?
- Do the rules allow traffic through that port?
- Is the traffic authorized by a program on your computer?
- Personal Firewall monitors all traffic entering and leaving your computer, and alerts you to any unauthorized attempt to connect to your computer.
- Personal Firewall stops Internet programs from connecting until the member decide what network activity they want this program to take. A message appears, allowing you to choose if you want to give permission to the program to access the internet or block it.
All members receive FREE System Cleaner software
- System Cleaner seeks out and deletes redundant files on your computer drive, freeing up valuable space and streamlining your system. The default settings are safe and will only find items that can be safely deleted.
- A system cleaned with our System Cleaner helps business computers operate more efficiently with added maximum protection for your system.
- Every day your hard drive gets littered with file fragments and debris you can't see. Unwanted garbage from daily usage and internet surfing can build up over time, slowing down your system's performance and leaving a trail of your web browsing habits for anyone to see! System Cleaner seeks out all this garbage and cleans it up reliably and safely, streamlining and optimizing your system's performance.
All members receive FREE Internet Cleaner software.
- Using the Internet and surfing the web creates an amazing number and variety of temporary files and data objects on your computer. Almost all this data can be deleted safely. Internet Cleaner™ seeks out and allows you to delete all of the temporary or security-compromising data types created on your machine while you are online. At the same time, it provides mechanisms for maintaining the convenience of these Windows® and web mechanisms. For example, you can create a list of trusted sites whose cookies will be ignored in the searches
- It is well known that web browsers such as Internet Explorer or AOL or MSN Explorer save web pages content on your hard drive in a special cache. The cache can grow without limits and one day will occupy a large amount of space of your hard drive. To prevent this our Internet Cleaner will clean all unwanted files, temporary data and useless registry entries on a regular basis.
- Internet Cleaner can also be used as a tool to protect your privacy. Windows stores the documents you are working on, the images and movies you are viewing and the web sites you are visiting. Internet Cleaner deletes all of this information so that no one can track what you are doing on your computer.
All members receive FREE File Shredder software.
- File Shredder will completely erase files from your disk, without the possibility of recovery by any practical software or hardware methods. You can choose different methods for wiping the files, depending on the level of security you need.
- File Shredder offers several levels and options of protection. Users will be able to adjust the settings to their desired level of shredding security.
This method is the fastest and the least secure. It will make it impossible to recover the file with undelete programs but a data recovery lab will probably be able to restore the deleted data.
The default option. It is quite a lot more secure than Fast and only takes a little longer. However, a determined data recovery lab with modern equipment may be able to restore the data.
This method is probably the best trade-off between speed and security. It is a lot faster than Military Standard and you can be 99.9% sure that even a well-equipped data recovery lab will not be able to restore the wiped files.
This is the option to use for deleting extremely sensitive data or when you have strict security regulations requiring unrecoverable deletion. There is no known way to restore data wiped with this method, even using the most advanced data recovery tools.
|WHAT WE DO
- Network design, installation and management
- Workstation configuration and maintenance
- Printer/peripheral installation and configuration
- Virus, spyware and malware prevention and removal
- Network and workstation backup and disaster recovery
- Broadband installation and performance optimization
- LAN / WAN installation and support
- Email servers, FTP servers and web servers
- Firewall installation and configuration
- Hardware and software installation and repair
- Virtual private networks (VPNs)
- Operating system installation and maintenance
- Remote support with screen sharing
- Security patch updates
- And much, much more...
- Comptia A+
- Comptia Network+
- Citrix Certified Administrator
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Checkpoint Certified Security Engineer
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Internet Webmaster
- Certified Novell Engineer
- Certified Novell Instructor
- Dell Certified System Engineer
- HP Certified Systems Admin
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Microsoft Office User Specialist
- Oracle Database Administrator
- Redhat Certified Engineer
- Sun Certified Network Admin